I really didn’t think i cared this much.
and it sucks.
and it consumes my mind lately.
and i mizz him.
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”.
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
11. Dalmatians are born without spots.
12. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
13. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings) or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings).
14. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
15. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
16. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
17. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
18. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
19. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
20. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
21. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
22. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
23. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
24. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, and used a tomato can for a carburetor.
25. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
26. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
27. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
28. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
29. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
30. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
31. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
32. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
33. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
34. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
35. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
36. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
37. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
38. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it
39. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
40. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
41. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
43. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys?
They are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil)
44. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
45. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
46. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
47. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
48. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
49. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
50. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
Ask me anything in the whole freakin wide world ay. lol http://formspring.me/solerika
“Love of mine some day you will die
But I’ll be close behind
I’ll follow you into the dark…
…If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the No’s on their vacancy signs
If there’s no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I’ll follow you into the dark
Then I’ll follow you into the dark.”
Whose car were you in last?
When is the next time you will kiss someone?
What color shirt are you wearing?
Last movie you watched?
currently watching virgin suicides :)
Last thing you ate?
uhh, pizza rolls yesterday?
Last thing you drank?
vodka last night! haha, oh no water
Who came over last?
Are you happy right now?
so so so much! very hungry tho :(
Where is your phone?
to the left to the left!
What do you dislike currently?
Boys that are too immature to talk about stuff. >.<
What is your favorite scent?
uhhh, food lol, and rain, and burberry brit for men <3 mmm.
When is your birthday?
Who has the same phone as you?
tony! haha exact phone.
Where was the last place you bought something?
hmm, taco bell haha i <3 that place
Do you bite your nails?
Myspace or facebook?
umm lately, the song on my page! check it out
an author/ photojournalist for a fashion magazine
Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
2 sister and one step-bro
Know any other languages?
some french :D
Who has the same birthday as you?
no one! woo!
Do you want to be famous one day?
Do you like Britney Spears?
so much! :)
Last place you drove a car?
uhh to santa fe?
Ever been out of the country?
peru and mexico :)
When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
awhile ago talking about penguin syndrome…weirdest shit ever.
What are you doing today?
idk yet? lol
When is the last time you updated your page?
like 2 weeks ago?
Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
once, when i was 3. i miss the tea cups.
Last time you were sick?
its been a very long while, thank goodness
Do you wish you could move?
lol, yes. to LA or austin
What is your dream car?
a smart car soooooooooooooooo BAD!!!
Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
Are you happy with your life?
more than ever before. <3